Network Penetration Testing
Endpoint’s Network Penetration testing is to provide customers the ability to test digital controls and defense mechanisms as well as digital strategy on how they will respond during a Real-World- Cyber Attack.
Penetration Testing also referred to as Ethical Hacking is performed by industry i.e. (CEH) Certified Ethical Hacker or also known as Pen Tester. Endpoints team of testers are highly skilled experts in Hardware, Software, Networking and Threat Analysis as well as other related skill sets. The importance of Penetration Testing, in the modern world while variously advanced threats continue to involve daily is to help organizations identify risk factors associated with their IT Assets.
Understanding and addressing network and hosts risk factors such as “Critical” vulnerabilities is, of course, an essential element to strong information security. However, that alone is still insufficient. Penetration Testing goes beyond the actual discovery of vulnerabilities, and into the work of actively exploiting vulnerabilities with real-world attack techniques – to see if your IT assets, data, humans, and/or physical security can be compromised.
Why Penetration testing is valuable:
Regardless of the digital controls and defense mechanisms or you’re in depth-defense-strategy a malicious “hacker” with strong motivation and determination can, and will, find a way in. This is where the value of Penetration Testing comes in. Endpoints team of Ethical Hackers will perform a skilled attack on defense controls and mechanisms to determine the following:
- To identify the threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s assets.
- To provide comprehensive assessment of policies, procedures, design, and architecture.
- Set remediation actions to secure them before they can be used by a malicious hacker,
- Identify what an attacker can steal.
- To test and validate the security projection & identity and the need for additional protection layers.
- Determine business impact and successful attacks.
- Provide quantifiable support for increased investments in digital security IT assets.